Call letters: WTAX-AM
Branding: News Radio 93.9FM/1240AM WTAX
Format: News Talk
- Nearly 86.4% of all listeners own a home. And whether they own or rent, over 8.5% of listeners are in the market for a home at all times.
- Over 15.9% of all listeners will buy a new or used car in the next 6 months – and nearly 16.5% of listeners will buy new tires during that time.
- Nearly 13.1% of all listeners want a new cell provider. 1 in 18 listeners is looking for a new bank. 37.5% of listeners use a credit union instead of or in addition to a bank.
- Due to high rates of home ownership and strong “upper class” incomes with the highest rates of disposable income, listeners are among Springfield’s most active consumers – especially durable goods.
- 11.4% of listeners own businesses.
- Listeners dine out regularly. Nearly 56.8% are dining out at least 4 times each week; 21.0% are dining out 8+ times weekly.
*Research provided by Franklin Media Research