Call letters: WLFZ-FM
Branding: 101.9 The Wolf
Format: Today’s Country
- Over 71.3% of all listeners own a home. And whether they own or rent, over 12.8% of listeners are in the market for a home at all times.
- Nearly 13.4% of all listeners will buy a new or used car in the next 6 months – and nearly 18.6% of listeners will buy new tires during that time.
- 12.8% of all listeners want a new cell provider. 1 in 17 listeners is looking for a new bank. 31.8% of listeners use a credit union instead of or in addition to a bank.
- Due to many “new and building” households and strong “middle class” incomes with high rates of disposable income, listeners are among Springfield’s most active consumers – especially entry-level household goods, remodeling, and outdoor recreation.
- 6.2% of listeners own businesses.
- Listeners dine out regularly. 51.3% are dining out at least 4 times each week; 13.3% are dining out 8+ times weekly.
*Research provided by Franklin Media Research